Thursday, May 10, 2012
Pearl Mountain Review
I was given the chance to do a review on Pearl Mountain Image converter. I was excited about this one . I do a lot of picture taking and do change into different formats. I am able to convert to any format in just this one program.
The other GREAT thing is that I can watermark anything easily. I do watermark my pics when I use in certain applications. Now I can do it quickly and easily right in the program.
PearlMountain Image Converter is a photo converter as well as batch image converter, which helps you convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. Some of the highlighted features include:
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience to you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resize image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply border to images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.